Agenda for AGM on 6th May 2021
Agenda for 2021 AGM on 6th May at 6pm at Clubhouse
1) Apologies for absence.
2) Minutes of the previous AGM.
3) Matters arising from the minutes of the previous AGM. 4) Chairman’s report.
5) Financial report.
6) Head coach’s report.
7) Retirement of elected officers.
8) Election of new committee posts
i) Chairman ii) Secretary iii) Treasurer
9) Election of further committee members to a total agreed by the meeting. 10) Appointment of Head Coach by new committee
11) Set a date for first meeting of the new committee.
12) Any other business.
Please note that everyone interested in Saintsboardriders is welcome to participate in the meeting but only paid-up adult members can vote. The meeting will be held in the clubhouse or maybe on the putting green or Porthmeor Beach if the numbers are too great for a Covid-safe meeting indoors. All fully paid up adult members are welcome to participate, those wishing to do so are asked to register by email at [email protected] to allow us to plan a safe event.